My photo
Im a dancer,circus performer,a free spirit,a lover, a traveler,a daugther,a farmer,a teacher,I travel around the world with the big suitcase full of smile and magic! Im interested in Hats Manipulation,Fire Double Staff,Chair Tricks,Trapeze,Movement,Photography,Circus Art,Deaf and Blind people,Cultures,Silent.

Friday, August 26, 2011

My birthday @Bali Now Im 27 years old

28years old! MY BIRTHDAY!!! 2♥ Gracias a Dios Por Un año mas de vida y Gracias a mis padres por a verme traido a este mundo! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!! Rented a boat ,5am saw sunrise and dolphins flipping and swimming around me for two hours while I was swimming naked in the middle of the ocean.Had an amazing breakfast and now Im waiting for Calypso to keep going with my birthday adventures.Rente un bote vi el amanecer, nade desnuda en el medio del oceano mientras delfines me rodeaban.









No comments:

Post a Comment